We are in the final stretch as we prepare to the Host BMW Charity Pro-AM Tournament at the Club June 6th-10th. The impact will be significant to the Club, Spartanburg community, and our HOA to drive awareness of all the great things we have to offer. I want to thank all the members that have taken the time to volunteer with their servant hearts to make the event special for our guests and the charities that will be benefactors from the funds raised.
As we prepare for the event, we want to share all the details with the Club operations for tournament week, member ticket distribution, and member benefits that are available with your tickets. Please see the info below:
What to expect during the week of June 6th – June 10th:
- Parking will not be available at the clubhouse for members. Dorman High School has opened their facility for parking and there will be a shuttle taking members back & forth to the club and operate during the hours of 5:00AM – 8:00PM daily.
- Regular Grille Dining Service & the Main Clubhouse Facility will not be available Wednesday-Friday, and we will open back to regular dining service on Saturday.
- The Golf Course will be closed Monday-Friday (June 6th-June 10th)and re-open for member play on Saturday, June 11th – weather permitting unless inclement weather from Thursday or Friday requires tournament rounds to be completed on Saturday.
- The Golf Shop will be open from 6:30am to 7:00pm with new BMW Celebrity merchandise available for sale.
- The Fitness Facility will be open during the week operating normal hours, but parking will be limited to drop off shuttle only from the Dorman High School parking lot and operate during the hours of 5:00AM – 8:00PM daily. Members who live inside the HOA are welcome to drive their golf carts to the Clubhouse area as their will be a special member golf cart parking area.
- The Tennis courts will be available to use during the week. Parking will be limited to drop off shuttle only from the Dorman High School parking lot and operate during the hours of 5:00AM – 8:00PM daily. Members who live inside the HOA are welcome to drive their golf carts to the Clubhouse area as their will be a special member golf cart parking area.
- The Pool Facility will be closed Monday – Friday as the facility will serve as the volunteer village for the tournament.
Member Ticket Information:
- Members are allotted 4 CLUBHOUSE tickets per membership at no charge.
- These tickets will give you, your family, and friend’s access to the clubhouse and course.
- Members will have access Monday – Friday to the Clubhouse breakfast & lunch buffets, and can be charged to your member account for each meal or you can pay with a credit card that day.
- Breakfast Service:
- Monday – Wednesday 6:00AM – 11:00AM
- Thursday & Friday 5:30AM – 11:00AM
- $23++ for breakfast each day. Water, Coffee, Tea, and Soda Beverages are Included with breakfast. Alcoholic Beverages will be available for purchase.
- Lunch Service:
- Monday – Friday 11:00AM – 3:00PM
- $29++ for lunch each day. Water, Tea, and Soda Beverages are Included with lunch. Alcoholic Beverages will be available for purchase.
Your passes will be valid for entry at Thornblade C.C. the week of the tournament.